Thursday, August 12, 2010

Forgot To Add Yesterday

While at the doctors for Easton yesterday I did bring up Belle's sleep walking to him. He gave her a look over. Although she was in her "grumpy" mood and wasn't following directions. He wanted me to give a call into her GI docs. He suspects she is having refulx at night and because of all her other GI problems he wants them to take a look at her. If GI and meds don't help he wants her to go in for a sleep study. Seeing as we can't pin down when exactly she is waking up we need to figure it out and help her sleep. I'm just hoping that school will help tire her out. I just don't know what to do with her. I"m hoping the structer of school will also help. I think it will be good for all of us....

Onto a cute story of belle...A few weekends ago we went to a family reunion in Charolette NC. The kids got to go to the racetrack and take a tour. The road in a can that took them around. They got to a curve and Jamison was tellng them to slow down and Belle asked for them to floor it. Only Belle would be asking for such a thing. Jamison is adventuresome but Belle is my daredevil. I'm waiting for the day I need to take her to get a cast put on...Although I must say from the stories my mom tells me I was ver similar in the way I approached life. Go as high and as far and as fast as you can...I didn't break anything until I was 26.

No comments:

Post a Comment